Health & HarvestFest
Presented by Natalie Farrell of Weichert Realtors and RWJ | St. Barnabas Health
Saturday, October 8, Rain or Shine.
1688 Springfield Avenue, on the grounds of the library and gazebo
11:00 am – 3:00 pm
Join us for The Health & HarvestFest on Springfield Avenue, our annual celebration of Fall on Springfield Avenue. This year we are joining with the Maplewood Loves Wellness Health Fair and creating one wonderful family event which will offer something for every member of your family to enjoy. There’s lots of great things for the kids to do and just as much for the parents.
For the kids, there’s pumpkin painting, a bounce house, pony rides, face painting, glitter tattoos, and crafts. And that’s just for starters! Plus, we like to keep the parents happy, too, so there will be many wonderful retail vendors selling a great variety of fun merchandise and a variety of health and wellness information and vendors on hand, plus local merchants and non profit organizations will be onsite so adults can also learn more about what’s happening in our town.
To top it off and keep the groove going, there will be music provided by DJ Jimmy B and performances and demos by our Springfield Avenue Merchants and well as the very popular Healthy Cooking Contest. Special thanks to our entertainment sponsor, the Park Wood Diner.
Activities for the kids are unlimited with the purchase of an $8.00 wristband (2 for $15.00) and it includes:
- Pumpkin patch and painting – provided by Express Yourself Studio
- Bounce House – courtesy of CKO Kickboxing, Maplewood
- Petting Zoo & Pony Rides – courtesy of Vanessa Pollock Realty, Tile Design Inspirations, Empire Medical and County to County Landscaping
- Wristbands – provided by Woolley Home Solutions
- Other event activities include old-fashioned kids games such as hula hoops, jump ropes and sidewalk chalk games